We highly recommend the Tour of Sebring to be held Labor Day Weekend. Only $120 for 3 days of riding including meals. Register & reserve your hotel now! Other ride & meal options available.
- Registration site at http://www.memberplanet.com/events/highlandspedalers/tourofsebring2019
- Early registration available till midnight 8/14/19.
- Late registration available from 8/15/19 till midnight 8/28/19.
- Day-of registration will be available during packet pickup.
- Due to costs incurred in shirt orders and supply purchases we will not be able to issue refunds after early registration closes. This applies to any registration regardless of date or circumstances for the refund request.
- Packet pickup and welcome party will be open on Friday, 8/30/19 from 5:00 pm till 7:00 pm at the event location.
- Packet pickup will also be open on Sat, Sun and Mon from 6:00 am till 7:30 am.
- Early registrations will include an event shirt included in your registration fee.
- Late registrations does not include event shirt.
- Additional shirts will be for sale during packet pickup on a first-come-first-serve basis while supplies last.
- Lunch will be available on Sat and Sun from 11:00 am till 3:30 pm and Mon from 11:00 am till 1:30 pm.
- Event tickets available with or without meals.
- Multi-day registrations includes 3 meals if “with meals” ticket is selected.
- Additional meals will be available for purchase daily before lunch opens on a first-come-first-serve basis. Additional meal tickets will be limited in number based on servings available.
- Secure bike storage at event site will be available.
- Check-in and check-out hours will be each day from packet pickup until the end of lunch.
- For medical emergencies please call 911.
- For SAG support call (863) 446-1667.
- Routes are available at https://ridewithgps.com/events/78676-2019-tour-of-sebring
- Maps and Cue sheets are available at same location for download and printing in PDF form.
- Route files can be downloaded in TCX or GPX format for use on your bike computer.
- Please check back within the last week prior to the event to make sure you have the latest version of the route you are interested in. It is possible that we might have to make small changes closer to the event based on local conditions.