SATURDAY RIDES START 7:00 A.M. SHARP!!!
ATTENTION SATURDAY GROUP RIDERS! Sorry, no more parking in the front parking stalls. Please use the stalls in the MIDDLE & ALONG TAFT ST, only. **Of course, you may park in the front any other time.** Thank you for your cooperation!
GROUPS “A” & “B”
- BRIGHT RED TAIL LIGHT: We encourage you to use one day & night.
- RIDE SMART, DRIVE SMART: Someone is waiting for each of us to come home
- DOUBLE PACELINE: Pacer is front right. Please do not pass or half-wheel front right rider. Left line rotates. Limit pulls to 1 minute or less on left side in BOTH groups A & B if other riders are waiting to pull.
- EMERGENCY CONTACT INFO/LIABILITY WAIVER: Forms available in the shop. Thanks to everyone who has already submitted one.
- Store Opens 6:30 a.m. before the rides start.
- Rides Start 7:00 a.m.
- Group A: 60 miles +22 mph, 10-minute rest stop at Weston Regional Park.
- Group B: 47 miles, 18-22 mph, 10-minute rest stop at Weston Regional Park.
- Both groups should be at rest stop same time so can switch groups if you’d like.
- Rides finish around 10 a.m.
- Ice cold drinks sold inside store: Gatorade, water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, etc.
10-MINUTE REST STOP AT WESTON REGIONAL PARK: restrooms, water fountains, vending machine sells Coke products like water, Powerade, etc. & it accepts credit cards & $1 bills. No food is available at the rest stop, so remember to carry energy snacks & powder or tablets containing electrolytes to put in your water bottles at the rest stop.
Don’t miss the rest stop! If you happen to get separated from the group before the rest stop, do this: When you get to the ROUND-A-BOUT at Weston Regional Park, enter the park. At the 4-way STOP sign, turn right. We’ll be on the left by the ball fields.
**You should have the opportunity to switch groups at the rest stop since both groups usually stop at the park at the same time.**
Download this form, fill it and bring it to rides and training
Tuesday & Thursday mornings at Markham Park
Structured group training classes are taught by owner, Victor Herrera. Classes are held twice per week in a comfortable environment at Markham Park on smooth roads with very limited traffic. The classes are a great fit for those looking to learn how to ride in groups, improve cycling fitness, race, or just get a really good workout. Please call the store at 954-964-8586 for more information.
WEEKDAY TRAINING LOCATION
MARKHAM PARK 16001 West State Road 84 Sunrise, FL 33326 954-389-2005 (I-75 North, Exit Weston Rd)